Thank you for visiting this webpage, which you have reached from any of the affiliated websites of ZoeyBJ, Inc. (hereinafter “DT2GO” “we” or “us”), (each a “DT2GO Site” and, collectively, the “DT2GO Sites”). We have created this Online Privacy Statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by us. This notice discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for each of the DT2GO Sites.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information that you provide to respond to your requests, assist our sales team to reach an appropriate audience, improve our stores and the DT2GO Sites, manage our contests, and to communicate with you. Here are some types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us. You can enter certain information on the DT2GO Sites, including your name, age, e-mail address other site registration data and interests. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the features of the DT2GO Sites.
- Automatic Information. Certain data is automatically collected from you and all visitors whenever you visit any of the DT2GO Sites. This data includes your IP address and the type of browser you use to surf the Internet. Your IP address tells us both your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the general geographic location from where you are connecting. Third party vendors, such as Google, may also use your IP address to track the date and time you accessed the DT2GO Site, how long you stayed at the DT2GO Site, and what pages you visited. If you have configured your browser with your e-mail address, this data may also be available to us.
- Like many websites, DT2GO’ third party vendors make use of “cookies” on the DT2GO Sites. A cookie is a file transferred from a website to the hard drive of your computer so that your activities on the website may be tracked. Cookies, by themselves, do not let a website know any personally identifying information about you, such as your real name, address, etc., unless you previously provided that information at the website or have set your preferences in your browser to provide that information. Cookies technology allows DT2GO’ third party vendors (like Google) to keep track of the sites you visit and store your preferences. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Our third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website. By “first-party” cookie, we mean a cookie that comes directly from our vendors, like Google. A “third-party” cookie does not come directly from our vendor, but from a third-party that works with our vendor (like DoubleClick, which works with Google). We have listed below the links to the privacy policies of the third-party vendors who utilize cookies on the DT2GO Sites:
- If you do choose to post any information about yourself, please be aware that DT2GO cannot control and assumes no responsibility for the collection, use or misuse of this publicly accessible information by other visitors to the DT2GO Sites.
- Occasionally, DT2GO may request you to fill out a user survey. Such surveys are optional to you, the users, but these surveys allow DT2GO to better understand the demographics and interests of our users. Your responses in combination with the responses of our other users help DT2GO to improve the DT2GO Sites.
- DT2GO may occasionally run contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions sponsored by DT2GO or our partners and sponsors. As part of entering the contest, DT2GO may request your name, age, e-mail address and mailing address. DT2GO may share such information with the third party sponsors. Any information supplied to a third party may be retained by such third party and will be out of the control of DT2GO, so DT2GO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the third parties use of such information.
- Store Locator. Our store locator application will track your location if you agree that it can do so when you set up the application.
- DT2GO does not track users of the DT2GO Sites, however its third party vendors may do so. The treatment by third party vendors of tracking information and their response to do not track signals is contained in their privacy policies listed above, as well as the following policies:
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
DT2GO puts the information gathered whenever you visit the DT2GO Sites and the information volunteered by you to several uses:
- Your IP address is used to assist us in diagnosing problems with the hosting servers and to administer the DT2GO Sites. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by the hosting servers as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We recognize that some jurisdictions view IP addresses as personally identifiable information and will treat them as such.
- We may use the information provided to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behavior of the users and decide where to invest our resources. We may use this information to update the DT2GO Sites, to notify you about information that may be of interest to you, or display content for which you may have shown a preference.
- We may use personal contact information volunteered by you for sales, promotional and/or marketing purposes, including the following:
If you buy an item from us on-line or otherwise provide personal contact information to us, we may ask at that time or use your information to send you an email to ask if you’d like to “opt-in” and receive electronic newsletters, be contacted about online products, related information and news items that may be of interest to you, and provided with targeted feedback. If you decide you no longer want to receive these communications from us, we will provide you with an option to “opt-out” and change your preferences.
- A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data”. We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- System information that we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Non-personally identifiable user information provided by you may be shared with affiliates, contractors or partners of DT2GO, and may be used for promotional and/or marketing. By way of example and not limitation, some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis, as a part of a larger set of statistics, but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing, we will disclose personally identifiable user information without your permission: (i) if we are required to do so by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena, warrant or court order; or (ii) if we have the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on us, or to protect or defend the safety, property or other rights of DT2GO, our customers, our associates or any other person; or (iii) with your consent. DT2GO also reserves the right to release the information concerning a user who we believe is in violation of our content guidelines, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. DT2GO cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
- DT2GO may at some point sell all or part of its business or assets to a third-party. User data is an asset that may be transferred as part of such a transaction.
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE TO CONTROL MY INFORMATION?
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through our website, or if someone else has submitted such information, and you would like to review, request changes or have that information deleted from our databases, please contact us at the email or mailing address indicated above. We will then use reasonable efforts to change or remove such information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain it pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us through either of the above methods to request or review the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you. We will use reasonable efforts to supply you with this information and correct any factual inaccuracies in this information.
- THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
- DT2GO believes that it is particularly important to protect the privacy of minors online. DT2GO defines a “minor” as any person less than 13 years of age. DT2GO does not knowingly collect personal information about minor users without a parent’s permission or knowingly share personal information about minor users with third parties without a parent’s permission.
- DT2GO recommends that parents review our Online Privacy Statement before allowing their children to access the DT2GO Sites, especially the message board areas. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. They should also be instructed not to fill out any forms or register at any domain without a parent’s knowledge and consent.
- Our website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged eighteen (18) years or older and those teenage users between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age that possess parental or guardian consent to use and access the website. We will not approve establish or maintain accounts for any child that we know to be under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If we nevertheless discover that we have received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or that we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or promptly deleted from our files by contacting us at info@DT2GO.com or at the mailing address set out above.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT THE USER DATA WE COLLECT?
We employ several physical, electronic and managerial safeguards, including firewalls and security protocols to protect collected user data. Such data is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Your account information is protected by the password you create when you set up your account. We also use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which, if your browser is able to use, will protect information while it is transported across the internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, WE CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. In particular, we have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Although our computer systems are currently based in the United States of America, the DT2GO Sites are accessible outside the United States. Your personal data will be processed by us in the United States where data protection and privacy regulations may or may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as in the European Union. By visiting the DT2GO Sites from outside the United States, you consent to the collection and processing in the United States of your identifiable information.
- All users should be aware while using any service where you disclose personal information online voluntarily, including on message, bulletin boards, or through e-mail, that such information can be collected and used by others. If you use these services on the DT2GO Sites and voluntarily provide any information, you do so at your own risk. DT2GO cannot make any representations regarding the security of such transfer of information.
- The DT2GO Sites may contain links to other web sites. We reserve this right to have links to third parties on the DT2GO Site. The privacy practices of web sites linked to the DT2GO Sites are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before signing up with and using them.
- DT2GO reserves the right to change or modify this Online Privacy Statement at any time by posting such change or modification on this page. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice. Subject to applicable law, your continued use after such amendment, indicates your acceptance of the amended Privacy Statement. Users should check this page regularly for such updates by referencing the Effective Date posted above.
- CONTACTING DT2GO